Groombridge Place will reopen to visitors on Monday 22 June 2020 with a reduced admission of £5 per person. Reduced admission is only available until 3 July 2020.
To ensure the safety of all visitors and staff, the re-opening of Groombridge Place will be gradual and dependent on the government relaxing its current social distancing measures.
Visitors to Groombridge Place can enjoy the wonderful countryside setting and all the beautiful walks along the canal path and around the Enchanted Forest. Picnics are also allowed in the picnic fields.
The amazing birds of prey displays will also be included with admission and displays take place at 12 noon and 3:30pm daily.
As the gardens and children’s play areas will not currently be open due to government social distancing regulations, visitors can take advantage of reduced admission at only £5:00 per person until further notice.
Areas which will reopen to visitors on Monday 22 June 2020:
- The Canal Walk is open
- The Birds of Prey Displays will take place every day at 12 noon and 3.30pm
- Picnics can be enjoyed in the two large Picnic Fields (bring your own mat and enjoy a family picnic)
- Enjoy walks in the Enchanted Forest (please note all play areas are closed until further notice)
- The kiosk at Crusoe’s World will be open to purchase hot and cold drinks, ice creams and a small selection of snacks, cakes and sandwiches.
- The toilets at Crusoe’s World will be open
Areas which are currently closed to visitors:
- The gardens including the secret garden are currently closed (we hope to re-open these soon)
- The canal boat will not be operating
- The children’s play areas at Crusoe’s World and in the Enchanted Forest will be closed
- The Giant Swings and Nest Swings will be closed
- The Treetop Walkway will be closed
- The Maze will be closed
- The main cafe and toilets at the main entrance will be closed (toilets at Crusoe’s World will be open)
Tickets will be available to purchase online with staggered entry times. Please print your ticket and have this ready to show on arrival at the admissions desk.
Anyone arriving without a pre-booked ticket will be directed to an area where they can purchase tickets using their own mobile phone before entering the attraction.
Due to social distancing guidelines only a limited number of tickets will be allocated each day.
The attraction will be open between 10:00am and 4:00pm and the gates will be closed promptly at 5:00pm.