18th May 2019 1:00 pm
Audience Choice award at this year’s national Family Arts Campaign awards
(Fantastic For Families).
Award-winning, Groombridge Place favourites Big Fish Little Fish come back to the Enchanted Wood with a “Myth & Magic” themed family rave (for families with children aged 0-8 but all ages are welcome), with old skool DJ legends 2 Bad Mice playing a classic mix of acid house, techno and drum ‘n’ bass. Come frolic under confetti cannons, bubbles and giant balloons. Enjoy Captain Cookie’s craft tables, a giant colouring-in mural, transfer tattoos and a parachute dance finale, along with burgers and hot dogs on the barbecue, a beer and sparkling wine tent, an ice cream stand a face-painting stall. Please note that this is an outdoor event. Fancy dress encouraged. All unicorns, dragons, fauns, elves and fairies welcome!
Ticket holders for the Big Fish Little Fish family rave do not need to buy Groombridge Place admission tickets in addition. Doors open from 12:45pm. Rave ticket gets you into the whole park but only from 1pm onwards. If you would like to enjoy the grounds before the event then separate Groombridge admission tickets must be bought.
18th May 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
By booking this event you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a larger group please ensure one adult to two children minimum..
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating and the event space is open woodland with uneven dirt floors.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space – which is open air – and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes.
- Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
- Groombridge Place uses the adjacent fields as car parks for this event.